Comments on WYSIWIG and WSN Codes

mj99
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 1
mj99
Posted Jun 05, 2006 - 11:00 PM:

I'm not sure if this is a bug, plain old user error or just the way it is but if I allow WSN Codes and disallow HTML the WYSIWYG editor still only handles HTML.

Also, the button for switching between plain and WYSIWYG is always there even when HTML is not allowed. If the editor is only good for HTML, why would the choice be there if HTML is not allowed?

I have WSN Codes switched on so I thought perhaps the WYSIWIG editor would then handle WSN Code instead of HTML.

If WSN Codes must be entered into plain text, is there a feature available that provides a link to available codes that would make it easier for users. If its not it must be about the only thing this script doesn't have.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Jun 07, 2006 - 7:08 PM:

The WYSIWYG editor cannot handle HTML, in fact it strips it out all HTML because I hadn't taken into consideration that anyone would have HTML on there and it's easier for me to strip it to get rid of extranous results of the WYSIWYG's internal workings. What you're describing is the exact opposite of what it does.

The WSN Codes list is right by the post.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.