New Option after Authorised

Comments on New Option after Authorised

searcher1

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 9
Total Comments: 16
Posted Jul 07, 2005 - 9:06 PM:

Hello,

Well in my quest for my model site I'm looking for something maybe different.
The concept is that when a model or whoever else fisrt requests to be listed they can upload say 5 images. In fact the site I will permit 20 images per listing so I want to after authorisig their initial application give them a url and an opportunity to add upto 15 further images (I'm Mr Nice Guy!). How could I do that if possible? raised eyebrowshaking head
I can tell to adjust the script to what I want is going to take a long time BUT it will work. As an afterthought how can I change the 'gallery' to say 'listings'?confused

Michael
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Jul 07, 2005 - 11:13 PM:

Multiple images per 'image' (as awkward as it to say that) will be possible in 2.20, which will be available in a day or two. But to show 20, you'd end up with 20 thumbnails and then 20 full images on one page when clicking through... it seems to me that you should simply be making subcategories for each model.

as an afterthought how can I change the 'gallery' to say 'listings'?

Depends on where you're seeing it, naturally, but it's necessarily either in the 'language' section or 'templates' section of your admin panel.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Jul 08, 2005 - 12:28 AM:

Added the ability to only show the first attachment, so the above won't completely apply.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.