Comments on marketing suggestions

subseo
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 3
subseo
Posted Dec 12, 2005 - 9:08 AM:

Please allow me to offer few suggestions, whatever they are worth of....
Marketing suggestions because while they are some nice features, they would IMHO open new markets and improve conversion.

1. to have an easy switch in the install between complex directory setup - current default, and simplest directory setup - classic directory one is used to from most other scripts

Beginners would appreciate, plus it would mean much less confusion for many others. I know a year ago when I was low on webmastering skills, I just couldn't figure WNSLinks out.

2. to have one more appealing default skin - for some it's an important factor. It can be an easy one and simple one....yet still attractive.

3. to offer integration with Drupal - it is an increasingly popular CMS, that is missing any useful directory script module. It is also usually easily extendible, so offering integration with it would open a nice market with no competiton.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Dec 13, 2005 - 6:07 PM:

1. I have no idea what that means. There are a lot of options to choose from, but some frontpagers seem to figure it out.

2. Art classes don't help me.

3. Click 'integration generator' in your admin panel. If you want it to be standardly available, post the file for me to include.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.