Comments on Link sorting tools: PR & Outbound links

shlomot
To the here and now !

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 15
Total Comments: 49
shlomot
Posted Jun 24, 2009 - 6:37 AM:

While still overwhelmed by the wealth of features hidden in WSN Links, I wish to have a few more tools that are used in determining the sorting order of links in a category: (1) Maintaining Google PageRank for the page where the reciprocating link on the partner site is published; (2) Mainaining number of outbound links on that page. Dividing the first argument by the latter gives an important indication of the PR credit that the partner site shade upon my site.

Also, I looked a little at your script and didn't find any reference to whether or not the partner site uses NOFOLLOW attribute in their link to my site.

Thank you.

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Jun 27, 2009 - 2:53 AM:

I'll put this in my (very long) list, but if you'd like it anytime soon I can impliment the following now for $130:

- a field for the reciprocating URL pagerank

- a field for the outbound link count on the reciprocating URL page

- a field to indicate whether nofollow was used in the reciprocating link

shlomot
To the here and now !

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 15
Total Comments: 49
shlomot
Posted Jun 28, 2009 - 4:09 AM:

Thanks Paul for your kind offer.

I'll keep testing the platform for other requirements, which will take another month or so, and then we'll go for the tailoring, assuming that it will become an integral part of WSN Links from that point all.

Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.