Not registering correctly

Comments on Hits tracking

robinantill

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 10
Total Comments: 15
Posted Aug 29, 2008 - 4:59 PM:

I have turned on Hits Tracking.

I have set Links Setting as per attached image. I have tried setting them to YES & NO which make no difference.

The only time Hits Tracking work is when I am signed in as administrator. If you are not signed in it does not log hits.

If I set the Don't count the 1st (number ) of charcacters to 0 then it produces the following error message and still does not log hits.

An error occoured at http://www.gardenbuildings.com/directory/index.ph... on 2008-08-29 21:44:33. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter' in /home/gardscom/public_html/directory/classes/onelink.php on line 238.

An error occoured at http://www.gardenbuildings.com/directory/index.ph... on 2008-08-29 21:44:33. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter' in /home/gardscom/public_html/directory/classes/onelink.php on line 238.

Please advise.

Attached Files:
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Aug 30, 2008 - 5:34 PM:

If you've upgraded from an old version, what template code are you using to link? Is your wrapper up to date? Test against the current templates.

If I set the Don't count the 1st (number ) of charcacters to 0 then it produces the following error message

That sounds like you're setting it blank, not 0. I don't see an error either way though.
robinantill

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 10
Total Comments: 15
Posted Sep 01, 2008 - 4:21 AM:

I have tried with SEO turned on and off. I still get the same errors.

I have put the original wrapper.tpl and displaylinks.tpl back onto our site and still the same.

I may have changed the setting 'Don't count the 1st (number ) of charcacters' back to 12 when you looked before. I will leave my site with this set at 0 (the number) so hopefully you can see the error. This error only occurs when you change 'Don't count the 1st (number ) of charcacters' to 0

Regards,

Robin

Attached Files:
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Sep 02, 2008 - 12:51 AM:

Fixed for next release.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.