Comments on Filefunctions.php error

fuee
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 56
Total Comments: 121
fuee
Posted Mar 04, 2005 - 3:40 PM:

Warning: fopen(javascript/): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sitename/public_html/filefunctions.php on line 148

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/sitename/public_html/filefunctions.php on line 149

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/sitename/public_html/filefunctions.php on line 150

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/sitename/public_html/filefunctions.php on line 151

I went to my site and saw this, I dont know whats wrong with it. If I refresh the page then it disappears. It has happened before but this time I figure its best to ask the forum and see if anyone knows what the above code means and how I can fix the problem.

Thanks again,
Fuee
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Mar 05, 2005 - 1:31 AM:

You're trying to do automated javascript exports, but you didn't chmod the directory correctly as specified in the instructions.
fuee
Forum Regular

fuee
3 of 3 people found this comment helpful
Posted Mar 06, 2005 - 4:40 PM:

Hi Paul,
I did try to set up javascript export for one of my top list but I couldnt get it right. I deleted the javascript file, and eliminated anything associated with my attempt to export my top list. Is there something else I need to turn off or do to prevent the filefunctions error from occuring again. May eb I missed something.

Thanks again Fuee
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Mar 07, 2005 - 12:08 AM:

Go to your admin panel and click 'Javascript Export'. Does it show anything in the two boxes? Could be just a stray line break (blank line) or something.
fuee
Forum Regular

fuee
Posted Mar 07, 2005 - 10:02 AM:

This was in my javascript export page:

In the first box:
<script language="javascript" src="http://yoursite.com/wsnlinks/javascript/yourname.js"></script>

In the second box:
'nothing'

May be I need to create a javascript folder in my root directory? I dont think the javascript folder was ever created upon WSNlinks installation.

Thanks,
Fuee
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Mar 08, 2005 - 12:06 AM:

Having that random content there certainly explains your errors. Please read the instructions written above each box. Does what you wrote look like a toplist config line on top and a file name on the bottom to you?

May be I need to create a javascript folder

Well, regardless of your initial install, if you've followed upgrade instructions for any semi-recent version then you've uploaded the javascript directory already. When it says to upload everything except the templates directory, that naturally includes all the other directories.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.