babrees
Expert

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted Sep 25, 2006 - 4:10 AM:

Just done a fresh install and had the following error:

If you are not the administrator of this site, please report this page to the administrator. If you are the administrator, please pay careful attention: You have a parse error in your template templates/default/admin/setup3.tpl (or perhaps in your header or footer) which you need to repair before this page can be displayed correctly. The error is picked up on by php at line 23 of the output.You appear to have a different number of opening <IF> conditionals than you do closing </IF> tags! (3 opening tags, 1 closing.) This is almost certainly the cause of your parse error. You must close every conditional you open.
Now outputing the page without any conditional or php sections evaluated:

Checking the template, sure enough the closing IF statements are missing.

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Sep 27, 2006 - 3:07 PM:

I can't duplicate this. What unsual things may you have done with the install? It doesn't show up on sucessful install so I guess you typed wrong info in one of the fields or something?
babrees
Expert

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted Sep 27, 2006 - 10:44 PM:

Hi Paul

As far as I am aware I did a straight install and input all info correctly. It actually installed it with no problem and has been running ok. Just this error message. Does that template not need the closing </IF> tags then???

This was just a test installation to ensure there were no hiccups with it running with v.4 wsnlinks. and everything seems ok (so far <G>)

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Sep 30, 2006 - 2:36 PM:

Perhaps there's a free vs. paid difference, I expect I tested the paid.

Edit: Yes, on check I see the free version has a different template which is missing two </IF>s
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.