For importing all of your files

Comments on Easy XML Creator

zac439

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 14
Total Comments: 19
zac439
Posted Mar 07, 2007 - 7:29 AM:

I recently made a VB.NET program to automatically take values from user input, and put them into a formatted XML file. It makes things go by much faster, when you have a program filling everything out.

It supports custom fields, Lets you preview the code first, and will allow you to write to the CSV file instantly.

I also made a modification to it to get the size, in KB, of a file. I also made another to get the time in seconds of a sound file. I doubt anyone else would need these as I use them for my audio directory.

If anyone is interested, I will finish the program off for normal-user use and release it. Please reply if you are interested.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Apr 09, 2007 - 4:54 PM:

I might be interested if it ran on Linux, but since you say VB.NET I'm not.
DR
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 115
DR
Posted May 13, 2007 - 1:09 AM:

Could you explain a little more about - how this all happens

- how is this best used in wsn links ? could you give some examples ? I gather it would really speed up some processes and simplify/automate some tasks ..

- I have been exploring the possibility of audio integration with wsn - so that sounds interesting ...raised eyebrow

- and as Paul posted - how could you integrate ? if possible into a linux/php environment ?

Thanks - DR
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted May 13, 2007 - 2:57 PM:

XML is used by the XML importer, that's the only place I can think of at the moment. There's the modification files, but there's a generator for that already.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.