2 new issues

Comments on 2 new issues

knotworking
Experienced

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 20
Total Comments: 83
Posted Aug 29, 2005 - 10:59 PM:

Image resize is confirmed to be working, thanks for fixing.

The first issue I'm having now is the width & height values submitted to the database 'attachments' table are for the original image, not the resized image. So, when I call the image into a new custom js size-controlled window based on the width/height values, the new window is based on the size of the original image, not the resized attachment.

The second issue is with deleting images. When I try to delete album images, I'm getting a fatal error (this is a new error). I overwrote all files I could find that were dated later than 8/11/05 but, the issue is persisting. Here's the relevant code:

Count is 1

Load time so far: 0.33 seconds.
Performing query: SELECT id,title,description,rating,votes,validated,catid,sumofvotes,email,time,hits,numcomments,hide,ownerid,voterips,voterids,lastedit,type,filename,filetitle,notify,downloads,pendingedit,filesize,xwidth,yheight,imedit,suspect,funds,suspended,alias,expire,ip,inalbum,typeorder,hitsin,hitsinips,hitsoutips,lastcomment,related,inhidden,viewers,threadviewers,hitsouttemp,hitsintemp,origtype,importance,parentids,timesemailed,threadclosed,threadposters,lastposterid,lastpostername,ownername,deleted,deletionreason,movedto,deletedby,timevalidated,filefield FROM members_links WHERE id=222 LIMIT 0,1;

Load time so far: 0.34 seconds.
Performing query: UPDATE members_links SET deletedby='360' WHERE id=222;

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: comment in /www/htdocs/members/classes/modlog.php on line 83

I figure modlog.php is where the problem is. I overwrote the file twice to make sure I had the current version. I'm still getting the same result.

3rd NEW ISSUE

The members search is giving me problems. I'm using a custom member database and, when performing a member search, I get an error:

Performing query: SELECT ........(my fields)... FROM mydb_users WHERE (validated=1) AND ((profile_name LIKE '%p%')) ORDER BY name ASC LIMIT 0,42;

Load time so far: 0.48 seconds.
Performing query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM members_links WHERE (validated=1) AND ((profile_name LIKE '%p%')) ;

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/mysite/members/classes/database.php on line 256
Count is
Number of rows is 24 for Resource id #50Unknown column 'profile_name' in 'where clause'

Mysql error while fetching row for Resource id #50:Unknown column 'profile_name' in 'where clause'

So, there are a couple things going on. The first query on mydb_users is correct but, there are double (()) around the search term (is that bad?) and, there is a limit of 42 set on the results for some reason. The second query is the big issue I got into database.php and figured out the function selectcount was controlling the query. I could not figure out why it was using the table members_links instead of mydb_users.

I tried to adjust things but, nothing seemed to work. Can you see what might be happening here from the above?

Thanks for your time, Paul!

HELP!!! I'm getting emails from members asking what is wrong with the system. Is there a way to revert bach to 2.15? Everything was working fine with that version for me except for the JS Export (in hindsight, it was such a small issue).
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Sep 01, 2005 - 4:28 PM:

1) Fixed.

2) Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: comment in /www/htdocs/members/classes/modlog.php on line 83

This means you have comments switched off, and something wants to use them. Must be recording a moderator action on a comment somehow, will check why.

Edit: It's actually just making a dummy blank comment for internal reasons. Fixed that now to work with the comments switch off. (Fix is uploaded now too for both.)

3) unknown column 'profile_name' in 'where clause'

Hm, it's looking for profile_name in the links table for some reason, apparently using a member system integration variable where it shouldn't. Since this is a member search, it could be a matter of your template. If you use your member table's actual fields in the template does it work? I can't find where this would be so it looks like I'll have to install something to integrate with.

Is there a way to revert bach to 2.15?

Not once the attachments are imported.
knotworking
Experienced

Posted Sep 02, 2005 - 12:57 AM:

Phew!!! Thanks Paul! That fixed the first two nagging problems. Gallery is functioning properly again (still checking little features).

The search is still screwey. The first SELECT uses my custom dB but, that second SELECT COUNT doesn't ~strange, as you said~. Other question is why it's impossing that LIMIT of 42 on the results.

I'll test whatever, just send it along.

Thanks, again.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Sep 07, 2005 - 4:27 PM:

Hm, I had an odd issue with a selectcount in a search with WSN Forum that seemed to come out of nowhere a couple days ago... hadn't noticed it before but I guess it must've been there all along. Most likely the same issue. In search.php replace
  if (($whichtype == 'links') && ($settings->mixrecip == 'no'))
{ // fixed numresults here
$cut = $perpage * 3;
$dosearch = $db->select($linkfields, 'linkstable', "$generatesearch", 'ORDER BY typeorder ASC,'. $linksearchorder, "LIMIT $start,". $cut);
$numresults = $db->selectcount('linkstable', $generatesearch);
}
else
{
$cut = $perpage * 3;
$dosearch = $db->select($linkfields, $whichtype.'table', "$generatesearch", 'ORDER BY '. $searchorder, "LIMIT $start,". $cut);
}

with
  if (($whichtype == 'links') && ($settings->mixrecip == 'no'))
{ // fixed numresults here
$cut = $perpage * 3;
$dosearch = $db->select($linkfields, 'linkstable', "$generatesearch", 'ORDER BY typeorder ASC,'. $linksearchorder, "LIMIT $start,". $cut);
}
else
{
$cut = $perpage * 3;
$dosearch = $db->select($linkfields, $whichtype.'table', "$generatesearch", 'ORDER BY '. $searchorder, "LIMIT $start,". $cut);
$numresults = $db->selectcount($whichtype .'table', $generatesearch);
}
knotworking
Experienced

Posted Sep 07, 2005 - 6:43 PM:

WoW! That was it. Pretty good, Paul...you ever think about doing this for a living wink
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.