Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Update and install error

Title Update and install error
Description I have the license for version 4.0.4 since November 7, 2006 and I get
Message Text I have the license for version 4.0.4 since November 7, 2006 and I get an error by updating to version 6. The error is : Error occurred at http://www.milouchouchou.com/logiciels/admin/index.php on 2010-12-05 19:40:57. Error text: Error #2: 'mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource' in /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/databases/mysql.php on line 82. Last SQL error: Unknown column 'validated' in 'where clause' Debug info: Load time so far: 0.038 seconds. Query 1: SET CHARACTER SET 'utf8', character_set_server = 'utf8', CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=utf8, CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=utf8, CHARACTER_SET_CONNECTION=utf8 Query 2: SELECT [huge field list omitted] FROM wsnlinks_trader WHERE validated=0 Step 1 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/databases/mysql.php Line: 82 Function: mysql_fetch_row Arguments: Step 2 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/classes/database.php Line: 150 Function: row Arguments: Class: db Step 3 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/classes/database.php Line: 177 Function: row Arguments: Class: database Step 4 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/classes/database.php Line: 347 Function: rowitem Arguments: Class: database Step 5 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/includes/commonfuncs.php Line: 6243 Function: selectcount Arguments: tradertable validated=0 Class: database Step 6 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/admin/index.php Line: 16 Function: updateunvalidateditems Arguments: If I want to install version 6 directly, my email address is not recognized as registered. I do not even have when buying a new license, I think four is the license for life. I have the same problem with version 1.3.4 of the license Wnsforum to upgrade to the version 6 It is also impossible to log into the members section of your site Do you have a solution for this problem? Excuse my English but I speak French. Regards, Francis
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership milouchouchou
Views 193 views. Averaging 0 views per day.