Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Subdomains to categories

Title Subdomains to categories
Description Use subdomains for categories
Message Text Hello all, Newbie to WSN prodcuts. I have a domain that I want to build out as a business directory. It needs to use subdomains for categories as in: www.mysite.com (main site index page) doctors.mysite.com (main category index page) doctors.mysite.com/pediatrics (subcategory index page) doctors.mysite.com/pediactrics/ent (sub-subcategory index page) doctors.mysite.com/pediatrics/ent/bills-ear-nose-throat-clinic-22.html (link detail page) and so on for other categories and link detail pages. I definately want the browser to reflect the subdomains when the user browses around, so redirects from doctors.mysite.com to www.mysite.com/doctors are not what I'm looking for. I know about the SEO implications to doing this, and that's one of the main reasons I do want to do this. This would obviously have to carry throughout the site, in search results, etc. Has anyone done this? Does anyone know if it's even possible to do this? I don't mind paying for customizations, to make this work this way. Thanks in advance!
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership fusionx
Views 1,897 views. Averaging 0 views per day.