Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Errors installing WSN

Title Errors installing WSN
Message Text Hello, My site had been using wsn links for years, including modified templates.We ve a db of approx 1300 links, momentarily 3.12. On installing a new server i thought to install the newest version from scratch, hoping importing/transporting dbases was easy. At first, difficulty with a line You seem to be trying to use an english-only language file with multilingual templates. WSN Links 4.1.38 was ultimately solved with patience and retry, retry, retry.... Templates were also working fine Then the empty db had to be filled with the old data. A wizard to import pre 3.xx data was not present, so ultimately chose for flat links file import. Carefully prepared the data in csv, and started importing all to 1 category, hoping to move the links in place later. Importing went well, moved some links to a category and then that category was not openable any more. Sever log mentioned somethin like PHP parse error, syntax error, unexpected T_IS_EQUAL in /includes/commonfuncs.php(760) eval'd code on line 184. Line 184, however, is empty except for a closing "{" 760 showed some eval function, But i m not too good at php, so started reading fora. Perhaps templates could be the problem, so was mentioned. Allright, switched template back from my customised, to multilingual. (we 'd always used multilingual (dutch) versions. And now, The initial error "You seem to be trying to use an english-only language file with multilingual templates. WSN Links 4.1.38 " is back. What data must i alter in mysql db to put my screen back to normal? What is the error in commonfuncs.php like? Please advice, help, Arien Hilhorst
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership beheer@medweb.nl
Views 384 views. Averaging 0 views per day.