Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Next link navigation

Title Next link navigation
Message Text Hi Paul, I need to put a NEXT and PREVIOUS link on the detailedcomments template page for a link. I couldn't find anything obvious in the template variables, so I wanted to create a toplist for this. <!-- BEGIN TOPLIST 21 --> <CONFIG>links,id,1,descending,id<{ID}</CONFIG> <!-- END TOPLIST 21 --> This is the error: Query 24: SELECT `id`,`title`,`url`,`description`,`rating`,`votes`,`validated`,`catid`,`sumofvotes`,`email`,`time`,`hits`,`numcomments`,`hide`,`ownerid`,`voterips`,`voterids`,`lastedit`,`type`,`notify`,`suspect`,`pendingedit`,`funds`,`suspended`,`alias`,`expire`,`ip`,`inalbum`,`typeorder`,`recipurl`,`hitsin`,`recipwith`,`hitsinips`,`hitsoutips`,`lastcomment`,`related`,`inhidden`,`viewers`,`threadviewers`,`hitsintemp`,`hitsouttemp`,`origtype`,`importance`,`parentids`,`timesdead`,`timesemailed`,`threadclosed`,`threadposters`,`lastposterid`,`lastpostername`,`ownername`,`deleted`,`deletionreason`,`movedto`,`deletedby`,`timevalidated`,`filefield`,`message`,`sticky`,`downloads`,`pollid`,`posticon`,`savedby`,`validatedemail`,`unpaid`,`recipverified`,`effectivetime`,`sugcatid`,`pagerank`,`wysihtml`,`movedid`,`unrevised`,`feedurl`,`feedcache`,`feedcachetime`,`tags`,`xmlsource`,`ordercomments`,`lastpadupdate`,`padfile`,`lastmonthlycheck`,`invisibleto`,`profileurl`,`lastprofileurl` FROM wsnlinks_links WHERE validated=1 AND hide=0 AND deleted=0 AND inhidden=0 AND (id<={ID} AND invisibleto NOT LIKE '%|3|%') AND effectivetime < 1191982522 AND alias=0 AND inalbum=0 ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 0,1 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/csiprodsa/public_html/wsn/databases/mysql.php on line 26 Number of rows is You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} AND invisibleto NOT LIKE '%|3|%') AND effectivetime < 1191982522 AND alias=0 A' at line 1 Load time so far: 0.28 seconds. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} AND invisibleto NOT LIKE '%|3|%') AND effectivetime < 1191982522 AND alias=0 A' at line 1 How can I make this work? Thanks David
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership david
Views 412 views. Averaging 0 views per day.