Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Drop down menu not listing all

Title Drop down menu not listing all
Message Text Hi, During my search through all of the categories to remove the hyphens in the category names I started to notice towards the last few that the sub categories after being edited for the hyphens were showing up as top level categories and not sub categories. In one instance I noticed it was of a similar problem to the hyphen issue but with "&" for some reason that category got called "30" instead of /wsn/somerset-&-avon/ and after changing the "&" to "and" the category was then wsn/somerset-and-avon/ and not /wsn/30. Ok no problems, I could get my head around that with little problem, just a matter of moving the wrong now top level categories back into the main category where they should be. And then, I can't select the correct category to move them to in the drop down menu in the admin area. If you look at www.accommodation-uk.net/ws...suggest.php?action=addlink the category selector only goes as far as worcester and does not list any of the Worcester sub categories and if you look at the category selector at the bottom of the page it only goes as far as the Shetland Isles and its sub categories. In the admin menu version it also only goes as far as the Shetland Isles also. Is there some setting to make them list all? Sorry this is s a bit long winded! Jez.
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership Jez
Views 953 views. Averaging 0 views per day.