Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Links not showing up

Title Links not showing up
Description ready to give up for the night
Message Text I upgraded to 3.3.15 (overwriting everything except templates and integration), and now I can't see any links. The directory shows that a category has say 10 links in it, but when you click on the link it will not show any links. I've re-uploaded and overwritten all files - just not doing a new install so as not to overwrite my existing database - and still not showing up. I've regenerated counters and the link #'s still show the correct amount of links. All links are validated and not hidden. Also when I try to search for any link titles from the admin panel, nothing is found. I've tried submitting a new link and it doesn't submit the to mysql. Possibilities: - So categories are showing, but the links are not. - Link type has changed? I don't use regular or recip link types, but my own types like free, premium, sponsor. - I made a backup of the mysql and did a new install over the old database and it allowed me to create a new category and add a link. So that worked. So then I copied my settings over from my backup mysql db and now it doesn't show any links again. Any direction? There are 360 settings...
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership Kryptonyte
Views 565 views. Averaging 0 views per day.