Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Problems with Installation on Windows

Title Problems with Installation on Windows
Message Text I'm having some problems getting WSN Links 3.3.3 installed on a Windows server. First, the PHP rename() function does not work on Windows when a file already exists with the same name. So I was getting an error in setup.php line 99, even though the setup script said the installation was successful. Second, after installation, when I browse from the "setup succefful" page to "view wsnlinks" (index.php) I get three of these errors: Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in e:\data\wwwroot\irn\links\templatefunctions.php on line 509 This appears to be related to language stuff. I did an English-only install, so I'm not sure what's going wrong there. Then, if I click "Suggest a Category", I get a bunch more errors: Notice: Undefined index: catid in e:\data\wwwroot\irn\links\suggest.php on line 2 Notice: Undefined index: backupcatid in e:\data\wwwroot\irn\links\suggest.php on line 2 Notice: Undefined index: backupcatid in e:\data\wwwroot\irn\links\suggest.php on line 2 Plus I get more of the aforementioned templatefunctions.php errors. Is WSN Links really supposed to work on a Windows server?
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership flyingpylon
Views 660 views. Averaging 0 views per day.