Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Link sort option not working

Title Link sort option not working
Description Can't sort links in category.
Message Text Hi, I'm having trouble getting the links in a category to sort using the form action buttons. (The default sort works.) I don't recall it always being like this. I may have changed something that is causing the error, but I can't find it. I noticed that I could sort links in the "search results" page using the form, but not on a regular "category" page. The two forms on the category and search results pages are quite different, so I didn't think it was as simple as copying over the one that worked. (I tried, it didn't work.) The form code I'm referring to is pasted below. Can you tell me what's missing or wrong? A sample page where this isn't working is here: www.elementlist.com/lnx/ind...action=displaycat&catid=56 Notice that if you try to sort by, say, the title and click "sort", nothing happens. Any suggestions? Thanks Jackie <form action="index.php"> <input type="hidden" name="todo" value="orderlinks"> <input type="hidden" name="action" value="displaycat"> <input type="hidden" name="catid" value="{CATID}"> <font size="-1">Sort links by <select name="orderlinks"> <option value="id">newest</option> <option value="lastedit">last edited</option> <option value="title">title</option> <IF {SWITCH_RATINGS}> <option value="rating">rating</option> <option value="votes">votes</option> </IF> <IF {SWITCH_HITS}> <option value="hits">hits out</option> <option value="hitsin">hits in</option> </IF> <IF {SWITCH_COMMENTS}> <option value="numcomments">number of comments</option> </IF> </select> in <select name="ascdesc"> <option value="asc">ascending</option> <option value="desc">decending</option> </select> order, and show <select name="perpage"> <option value="{PERPAGE}">{PERPAGE}</option> <option value="20">20</option> <option value="30">30</option> <option value="40">40</option> <option value="50">50</option> </select> links per page.</font> <input type="submit" value="Sort" class="button"> </form>
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership jsflinks
Views 482 views. Averaging 0 views per day.