Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Mambo Integration...

Title Mambo Integration...
Description Need Help With Mambo Integration...
Message Text Hi, I recently purchased wsnlinks, but before this I was using Mambo(Joomla). I really love Mambo(Joomla!), but its weblink feature is really amateurish... So now that I've purchased wsn, I'd love to take advantage of the integration option, but I have no idea how to go about it. I already installed wsnlinks and Mambo(Joomla) in the same mysql database, but not sure what the next step is. I did check out the integration generator, and there seems to be a bunch of mambo(Joomla) tables in the drop down list. (Ex.Mos_users, Mos_weblinks, Mos_banner)...Do I need to integrate each and every one of the Mambo tables? If not, what exactly am I to do? I also went to the users section to add the mambo via the Member system integration thingy, but nothing seems to have happened there either. Also, in the mambo.php file, what exactly goes there? $memberstable = 'mos_users'; $newusergroup = 'gid'; $newname = 'username'; Sorry but I've been trying to figure this out on my own for about three days now and I have yet to figure out how to get it to work... If someone would be kind (and patient) enough to lend a helping hand to a novice like myself, I'd really really REALLY appreciate it. Mambo(Joomla) has the extra features that I need, so I can't just use wsnlinks alone. BTW, has anybody ever got the two to work together? If so, can I please see a demonstration?
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership nadoop
Views 719 views. Averaging 0 views per day.