Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

3 feature suggestions

Title 3 feature suggestions
Message Text The 3.24 is great I just have a few possible suggestions. 1. Using the meta button to get the discriptions etc from other sites automatically. A) If you just make a text box field called keywords it gets the keywords from that site too. B) I could have sworn this worked before maybe but Category NAME & Site NAME looks like the same language field. I'm using the multilingual edition. If you hit the meta button it does not get the title of the site which is at the most the most common thing a site would have. I know many sites use a longer title than we want but at least we can manually cut it. Could you differientiate between Site Title & Category name on the next release? With just "NAME" my users think it's a username not their site title (a few) 2. Could we get an option to reject but not send an email? Or just an option to not send an email but accept or reject? 3. Could we get an option to not have the "this software was bought under which email account" show up an an option to mail users. If we us developers market this to customers for you this would limit the chance of them sending emails with the wrong address. After the first site we use the software I assume most of us just want to use the site support email... Anyway we love the new features & your changing of the sponsorship system.
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership Olney
Views 596 views. Averaging 0 views per day.