Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Can't install

Title Can't install
Description simply won't install
Message Text I get this error : Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'gplegacy_gpvirtua@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/gplegacy/public_html/links/setup.php on line 32 Access denied for user: 'gplegacy_gpvirtua@localhost' (Using password: YES) Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/gplegacy/public_html/links/classes/database.php on line 248 Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/gplegacy/public_html/links/classes/database.php on line 248 Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/gplegacy/public_html/links/classes/database.php on line 248 It repeats over and over and over... I have tried to install and follow the instructions both in the manual, readme, etc... chmodded the files, doublechecked database settings I set another database with a new username and password, still nothing. If that weren't enough, I tried to install the latest version AND then after no success the 3.16 version labeled as stable. I have installed several php scripts already, including CMSs and forums, server running mysql 4.xx, php not in safe mode, everything ready to go.... Please help, I thought that even due to the fact that this was a paid version that the install wouldn't be so complex.
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership finnerss
Views 599 views. Averaging 0 views per day.