Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Access denied at 755

Title Access denied at 755
Message Text I know this is technically not a WSN Links problem, though it just occured while setting up a new install on a server that I'm not used to. I had some permission issues, htaccess couldn't be created, etc. so I was stupid enough to change the permission of the /html folder - in which all files for the website have to be stored - to 777. From that moment on I had no access to anything on the website. Obviously I changed the permission back to 755, then every other combination and finally back to 755, nothing (and I am able to change permissions through FTP and confixx, so it's not an ownership problem, I guess). I'm completely locked out of the website, and I've been searching for the past hour, I can't find any help on this, especially not on the host website. They don't seem to offer any support when it comes to the server stuff, because that's not their main field of work (don't ask, it's not my host!) I'm sure there's a very simple solution for this, but with all the hosts I used I never had a problem like this before shaking head Any help with this is really appreciated. Thanks!
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership Jenny
Views 282 views. Averaging 0 views per day.