Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Does v4.1.25 work on PHP 5.2?

Title Does v4.1.25 work on PHP 5.2?
Message Text Hi, My site uses WSNLInks v4.1.25 and recently my host upgraded to PHP 5.2 and since then my site is not loading. I spoke ot my host and they mentioned that they had to upgrade the PHP for security reasons. I get the following message when i try to load my site in the browser...
Cannot extract data from the database. It seems that although we established a database connection we aren't able to access the database itself. It could be that the database is down (ask your web host about this), or that the mysql user doesn't have proper permissions to acces the database. MySQL returns this error:
And my host responded sayign this;
The error being logged "[24-Jan-2010 17:52:22] PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/hostecto/public_html/databases/mysqli.php on line 23" is generally an indication that either you shouldn't be using mysqli in php or there's a programming error somewhere in your script. I did check and make sure the database is working properly as well.
How can I possibly get my siteworking without having to upgrade to a newer version of WSN links. The main reason I want to avoid upgrades is that I have done 100% customisation for this site spending a lot of time. Thanks much for any help.
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership PurpleCow
Views 280 views. Averaging 0 views per day.