Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Email link

Title Email link
Message Text Form "E-Mail Link":

If the user enters an invalid e-mail adress into the form, he will be redirected to an error page telling him that the supplied email-adress is invalid (ok).
Afterwards, he is redirected to an empty form. The e-mail adress and message he entered previously is no longer present in the form fields.

A CAPTCHA check should be added to this form to prevent spam.

Links to Form "E-Mail Link":

The title of the links which point to this form are taken from the language variable {LANG_GENERAL_EMAIL}.
The name of the variable denotes that it is a general purpose variable which could be used anywhere within WSN Links (now or in future releases).

My suggestion is to create a separate language variable for those links.
This way, it would be possible to give the links to the "E-Mail Link" form a different name (e.g. "Recommend Link").

I know that it is possible to add custom language variables and I probably will do that.
Just wanted to mention it, because other users of WSN Links might have the same desire.

Where should I look for the links to this form. Just searching the templates for {LANG_GENERAL_EMAIL} will probably give me many results. Most of them won't be related to the form &# 34;E-Mail Link".
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership ai75
Views 380 views. Averaging 0 views per day.