Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Sponsor links messed up, need help!

Title Sponsor links messed up, need help!
Description urgent
Message Text I upgraded my site from 3.4.2 to 4.0.3.1. Before, all sponsor links are permanent. but now I change them to be one year link. So, I used the commands below to add more funds to all existed sponsor links, and the link funds got updated.
UPDATE wsnlinks_links SET funds = 500 WHERE type = feature;
UPDATE wsnlinks_links SET funds = 250 WHERE type = onewaylink;
My Link Types setting: Official names (for use in templates): express,feature,onewaylink,regular,recip Display names: Express,Feature,Onewaylink,Regular,Reciprocal Default Days to Expiration: blank When links expire, should they be deleted instead of merely hidden? No Sponsorship setting: Deduct the incrimental fee every 365 days Use different funds for each sponsorship level? Yes Link Type Promotion: Activate? Yes Incrimental Fee (in USD): 39.95,9.95 Item Number: FeatureLink,onewaylink Sponsor Link Type: feature,onewaylink If you don't want them to revert to the types they were pre-sponsorship, specify the types to revert to here (otherwise leave blank): blank But now all sponsor links got converted to regular link type automatically. I checked phpMyAdmin, the funds are remainded the same while the link type got changed. Any idea how this happend and what I am missing for the setting? Thanks!
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership mc19
Views 355 views. Averaging 0 views per day.