Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Category selector on 'Suggest Link' page

Title Category selector on 'Suggest Link' page
Description Turning itself off
Message Text I have 305 categories, 5 are top level, 76 2nd level and the rest are 3rd level. If I turn on the switch "Category selector on 'Suggest Link' page" it'll stay set on until I browse the categories, then magically turn itself off. This was also happening with 3.3.6 so it's nothing new. The tail end of the debug (up to the add link page display) is: ---- .. Load time so far: 6.57 seconds. Performing query: SELECT id,type,objectid,filename,filetitle,filesize,width,height,memberid,time,deleted,field,downloads,validated FROM links_attachments WHERE type='link' AND objectid=0 AND memberid=1 AND time>1140536234 ORDER BY time DESC ; Number of rows is 0 for Resource id #358 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ../public_html/classes/database.php:276) in ../public_html/end.php on line 143 ----- FWIW, I bumped PHP max_execution_time up to 120 seconds so the edit categories from the admin CP would work. ## I read in another message that there is an automatic 'off' for this. Perhaps you can recall what the threshold is?
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership zippo
Views 1,026 views. Averaging 0 views per day.