Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Just Upgraded, I have 2 problems

Title Just Upgraded, I have 2 problems
Message Text Well that was a LOT easier than I thought it would be. I'm still checking everything but, seems pretty oK. I left several of the member templates in place from 2.15, they seem to work oK. Only have two problems that I can see:

1. Existing member's album images are not showing. I figure that's because I need to run the attachments importer from upgrade.php (as it says in the readme). The problem is there is no link to it when I load upgrade.php (I've upgraded twice looking for the link and searched everywhere in the admin panel for it). I found attachimport.php and tried to run it from the browser while logged in, that didn't work. All avatars are still linked properly. How can I reassociate member images?

2. A member function you helped me with is no longer working (several other custom functions work fine). When I add the function to the members class, the page fails to load. Here's the function:

function age() {
$bits = explode('-', $this->birth_date);
$this->birthyear = $bits[0];
$this->birthmonth = $bits[1];
$this->birthday = $bits[2];
if ($this->birthyear == '0000') return '0';
$t = adjusttotimezone(time());
$thisyear = strftime("%Y", $t);
$thismonth = strftime("%m", $t);
$thisday = strftime("%d", $t);
$age = $thisyear - $this->birthyear;
if ($this->birthmonth > $thismonth) $age -= 1;
if ($this->birthmonth == $thismonth && $this->birthday > $thisday) $age -= 1;
return $age;
}

Only other thing is that my admin panel still shows 2.15 in the header, should it have changed to 2.2?

Thanks!
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership knotworking
Views 678 views. Averaging 0 views per day.