Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Installation Problem

Title Installation Problem
Description no languages and errors galore
Message Text Hi, When I try to install everything goes greta util the page that states it was succuessfully installed you may now view your link page or admin. When I click link page I get a message that I do not have any languages set and I have to uplad languages/setup. (which was in fact uploaded). I went to my control panel and permissions were 000, on the language folder. I changed to 777. then when I hit refresh to view my link page I get this: Warning: fopen(templates/default/wrapper.tpl): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 338 Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 340 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 341 Warning: fopen(templates/default/pagination.tpl): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 338 Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 340 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 341 Warning: fopen(templates/default/main.tpl): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 338 Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 340 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 341 You've removed the body from your wrapper template! This means there's no way to know where to put the page and it will just be appended after your wrapper. Edit your wrapper to re-include the <!-- BODY GOES HERE --> line. I have not touched any files. Any Ideas? Thanks, Chris
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership ChrisP
Views 612 views. Averaging 0 views per day.