Members Table column links shows 0

Comments on DB not updating number of links per memb

sparkalina
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
Posted Mar 12, 2010 - 3:20 AM:

Members Table column links shows 0 links for every member including admin. Tried regenerating links with no luck. (I found this because I was trying to use a conditional based on the number of links each member has). (ADMIN owns ~30 links)

I see further into the table that there is a column for "listings" -- my bad. You might need to make that clear on the member variables article that for WSN Directory it's MEMBERLISTINGS not MEMBERLINKS and MEMBERSUMBISSIONS does not work on WSN DIRECTORY

Attached Files:
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Mar 12, 2010 - 6:18 PM:

{MEMBERSUBMISSIONS} is the template variable which the member list template and other spots use. It works the same in all the scripts. It shows me "3" not "0" in WSN Directory.

Check your member list page. Are you seeing zeros in the member list?

sparkalina
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
Posted Mar 12, 2010 - 11:31 PM:

I am seeing the proper number of links per member on the members page, however that count comes from the listings column on the members table in the db, not the links column...which makes sense to me now because you renamed the script, but there was no mention in the manual for MEMBERLISTINGS versus MEMBERLINKS and they use the same KB.

Using MEMBERLINKS in a conditional did not work for me until I changed it to MEMBERLISTINGS
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.