Register Log In

Non-numeric id value given in creating

Comments on Non-numeric id value given in creating

shibby2373

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 6
Total Comments: 17
Posted Apr 06, 2009 - 6:14 PM:

I was sending an e-mail. Then all of a sudden when you go to my directory it's saying:

Non-numeric id value given in creating object.

WSN Links 4.1.75

And when I run http://behringtheweb.com/directory/index.php?debug=1 it says:

Load time so far: 0.04 seconds.

Query 1: SELECT `name`,`content` FROM wsnlinks_settings WHERE id>0 ORDER BY id ASC

Number of rows is 478

Load time so far: 0.06 seconds.

Query 2: SELECT `name`,`value` FROM wsnlinks_switches WHERE id>0

Number of rows is 93

Query 3: SELECT `id`,`type`,`original`,`replacement`,`description`,`original close`,`replacementclose`,`sortorder` FROM wsnlinks_markup WHERE type='wsncode' ORDER BY sortorder

Number of rows is 26

Creating markup with Array as row

Query 4: SELECT `id`,`title`,`caneditown`,`caneditall`,`canvote`,`isadmin`,` canpost`,`canemail`,`validatecats`,`validatecomments`,`valid atelinks`,`validateedits`,`cansubmitlinks`,`cansubmitcategor ies`,`cansubmitcomments`,`caneditownlinks`,`caneditowncatego ries`,`caneditowncomments`,`caneditownprofile`,`caneditallli nks`,`caneditallcategories`,`caneditallcomments`,`caneditall profiles`,`candownloadfiles`,`canupload`,`canviewip`,`limitl inks`,`canemailmembers`,`canusehtml`,`limitlinksdaily`,`cana lias`,`cancopy`,`candeleteown`,`candeleteall`,`candofulledit `,`candeletecategories`,`candeletecomments`,`candeleteowncat egories`,`candeleteowncomments`,`candeletemembers`,`candelet eownmembers`,`canaliascategories`,`canviewpages`,`caneditvot es`,`numaliases`,`canviewvotes`,`canhideownlinks`,`canhideow ncategories`,`canhideowncomments`,`canhidealllinks`,`canhide allcategories`,`canhideallcomments`,`canratecomments`,`bytes permem`,`canpm`,`canim`,`canharddelete`,`limitpms`,`limitpms daily`,`canviewdeleted`,`cansubmitpolls`,`candeletepolls`,`c andeleteownpolls`,`caneditpolls`,`caneditownpolls`,`attachpe rpost`,`attachperpm`,`canviewshouts`,`caneditshouts`,`canedi townshouts`,`candeleteshouts`,`candeleteownshouts`,`cansubmi tshouts`,`canpollvote`,`customtitle`,`canviewinvisible`,`nam estyle`,`canpmimportant`,`canviewmodlog`,`isleader`,`cansubm itquotes`,`validatequotes`,`candeletequotes`,`candeleteownqu otes`,`canreport`,`canusesearch`,`attachperlink`,`validateat tachments`,`caneditownquotes`,`caneditallquotes`,`canviewcha t`,`caneditownevents`,`caneditallevents`,`candeleteownevents `,`candeleteevents`,`cansubmitevents`,`validateevents`,`bulk pms`,`issupermod`,`numinv`,`allowugspec`,`validateemails`,`v alidatesponsorlinks`,`cansubmittags`,`candeletetags`,`cansub mitfeeds`,`validatefeeds`,`validatefeeditems`,`numaliasestot `,`shoutsperday`,`validatetrader`,`renewdays`,`renewtimes`,` canviewownfulltrc`,`canviewallfulltrc` FROM wsnlinks_membergroups WHERE id>0

Load time so far: 0.08 seconds.

Query 5: SELECT `original`,`replacement`,`description`,`id`,`sortorder` FROM wsnlinks_markup WHERE type='smilie' ORDER BY sortorder

Number of rows is 14

Query 6: SELECT `id`,`to`,`subject`,`message`,`headers`,`replacement`,`mime` FROM wsnlinks_email WHERE timesent=0 AND inprogress=0 ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0,10

Number of rows is 2

Query 7: UPDATE wsnlinks_email SET inprogress='1' WHERE id=0 OR id=1

Creating link with as id
Non-numeric id value given in creating object.

WSN Links 4.1.75

I don't know what this means or how to fix it.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Apr 06, 2009 - 10:24 PM:

Were you sending bulk emails to link owners?

Run the sql query
TRUNCATE TABLE {PREFIX}email;
on the advanced options page to get rid of it for the moment, but then we need to figure out exactly how you constructed the email.

Also, why are you using the legacy series? It looks like you're a recent customer.
shibby2373

Posted Apr 06, 2009 - 10:38 PM:

no,
What i did was sent an e-mail by sending it to title exactly as and then I put the username. It worked for one member but when I tried for the second it said o emails were sent. And when I tried to resend it did this. I don't know how to run:
Run the sql query
TRUNCATE TABLE {PREFIX}email;
on the advanced options page to get rid of it for the moment, but then we need to figure out exactly how you constructed the email.

and I don't know how to get there
shibby2373

Posted Apr 06, 2009 - 10:57 PM:

I tried going to http://behringtheweb.com/directory/admin/advanced.php but the page refreshes to behringtheweb.com/directory...n.php?context=advanced.php and says: Non-numeric id value given in creating object.
WSN Links 4.1.75
shibby2373

Posted Apr 06, 2009 - 11:10 PM:

ok I got it fixed for now
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Apr 06, 2009 - 11:13 PM:

So was the email the problem or did you do something else besides the query to fix it?
shibby2373

Posted Apr 07, 2009 - 12:58 AM:

no it was the e-mail. That was th problem. The query fixed it. That's the first time I ever seen it. I am scared to try and recreate it.

Also the reason I am using a legacy veersion is because I haven't paid the 39 yet for the 5.0 license. I plan on doing this next month.
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Apr 08, 2009 - 1:08 AM:

Okay, "sending it to title" implies the send emails page "send to link submitters" option with some title typed in -- and I'll guess the "is equal to" condition option -- but what title did you type? And then when and where did you type a username before or after sending the email to link submitters?

Tested sending an email to link submitters in 4.1.75 and didn't get any errors.

I'd assumed from your recent forum registration that your purchase was recent, but I see now it wasn't.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.