report link instead of report comment

Comments on template viewcomments.tpl

sparkalina
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
Posted Mar 09, 2009 - 9:44 PM:

I'm looking about in the various templates and in viewcomments.tpl, shouldn't the report button report the threads being posted and not the link itself?

I see there are two report templates, one for links and one for comments but I can't find the reference to the report comment anywhere in the templates that should have them.

Is it missing or am I missing it's location?

Currently, in the viewcomments.tpl template the link says :report.php?id={LINKID} and the email returned to me is:

Someone has reported a problem with the link LinkTitle ( ). The problem is other (describe below). Edit this link at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/edit.php...dition=equals&fieldvalue=1

This was the comment given: this should be a report comment email
sparkalina
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
Posted Mar 09, 2009 - 10:10 PM:

FYI, while I can't find it in any of the templates I've searched in so far, I found the file in directory and just made the correct assumption that reportcomment.php?id={COMMENTID} would do exactly what it did. It reported the comment correctly.

I must be missing it...
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Mar 10, 2009 - 4:36 AM:

shouldn't the report button report the threads being posted and not the link itself?

No, the "report" at the top of the page is for the link. There's supposed to be 'report' buttons on each comment as well, but that seems to be missing from the WSN Links postbit. Copying over from WSN Forum now. Fixed some other minor postbit template discrepancies as well.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.