Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Deleting bookmarks (album items). errors
1st one deletes, second one produces error.

Comments on Deleting bookmarks (album items). errors

sparkalina
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
Posted Nov 25, 2008 - 7:30 PM:

I've been away from this project a bit and haven't made any changes to the albums section of the site.... I began testing again, getting ready to launch and when I delete an item from the album that was created, the first one deletes just fine, the second (and last remaining item) in the list gives up the error below.

If this was part of my custom deal, we can take the convo off the bbs, I just can't remember if it was or if you added the custom coding to the full version.

My guess is that these items were added before you fixed something and for some reason they show up but can't be deleted and the error below shows up. I'm afraid to mess with the db. Can I just delete these "owned" album listings (not the original real item)

An error occoured at http://www.************.com/dir/albums.php?todo=remove&linkid=32&catid=378 on 2008-11-26 03:24:36. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given' in /************/dir/databases/mysqli.php on line 42. Debug info:
id=32

Load time so far: 0.16 seconds.

Query 12: SELECT `id`,`title`,`url`,`description`,`rating`,`votes`,`validated `,`catid`,`sumofvotes`,`email`,`time`,`hits`,`numcomments`,` hide`,`ownerid`,`voterips`,`voterids`,`lastedit`,`type`,`not ify`,`suspect`,`pendingedit`,`funds`,`suspended`,`alias`,`ex pire`,`ip`,`inalbum`,`typeorder`,`recipurl`,`hitsin`,`recipw ith`,`hitsinips`,`hitsoutips`,`lastcomment`,`related`,`inhid den`,`viewers`,`threadviewers`,`hitsintemp`,`hitsouttemp`,`o rigtype`,`importance`,`parentids`,`timesdead`,`timesemailed` ,`threadclosed`,`threadposters`,`lastposterid`,`lastposterna me`,`ownername`,`deleted`,`deletionreason`,`movedto`,`delete dby`,`timevalidated`,`filefield`,`message`,`sticky`,`downloa ds`,`pollid`,`posticon`,`savedby`,`validatedemail`,`unpaid`, `recipverified`,`effectivetime`,`sugcatid`,`pagerank`,`wysih tml`,`movedid`,`unrevised`,`feedurl`,`feedcache`,`feedcachet ime`,`tags`,`xmlsource`,`ordercomments`,`lastpadupdate`,`pad file`,`lastmonthlycheck`,`invisibleto`,`profileurl`,`lastpro fileurl`,`price`,`summary`,`timesrenewed`,`timedeleted`,`add ress`,`city`,`state`,`country`,`latitude`,`zip`,`sponsorend` ,`longitude`,`contact_name`,`contact_phone_office`,`contact_ phone_home`,`contact_phone_mobile`,`contact_email`,`property _style_other`,`property_architect`,`property_size`,`property _features`,`property_credits`,`filefield_mainattach`,`contac t_phone_other`,`contact_phone_other_label`,`property_style`, `fundsfeatured`,`phone`,`property_assoc`,`property_permit`,` filefield_vendorattach`,`filefield_featureattach` FROM wsnclassifieds_links WHERE id=6

Load time so far: 0.17 seconds.

Query 13: SELECT `catid` FROM wsnclassifieds_links WHERE deleted=0 AND inalbum=0 AND alias=

Load time so far: 0.17 seconds.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
sparkalina
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 8:08 AM:

Tested bookmark/album with new user. No problems.

Sorry for the hassle. I'll just delete this user.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.