hasan
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 5
hasan
Posted Oct 21, 2008 - 3:09 AM:

Hi!

I successfully installed WSN Links version 4.1.69 on my site http://www.kitaabghar.com/dir/ It works fine but when I try to import WSN Links Database (backup from older wsnlinks and mysql versions) it gives following error.

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home4/kitaabgh/public_html/dir/databases/mysql.php on line 27

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home4/kitaabgh/public_html/dir/databases/mysql.php on line 30

Cannot extract data from the database.
It seems that although we established a database connection we aren't able to access the database itself. It could be that the database is down (ask your web host about this), or that the mysql user doesn't have proper permissions to acces the database. MySQL returns this error:
WSN Links 4.1.69

Please suggest whats the problem and how to tackle it sad

Hassan
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Oct 21, 2008 - 4:30 PM:

when I try to import WSN Links Database (backup from older wsnlinks and mysql versions)

That's not an installation then, it's a messed up way of doing an upgrade. Follow the readme.html instructions for upgrading from the version you're coming from.
hasan
Beginner

hasan
Posted Oct 22, 2008 - 11:47 PM:

Paul wrote:

That's not an installation then, it's a messed up way of doing an upgrade. Follow the readme.html instructions for upgrading from the version you're coming from.

Thanks Paul, I used the upgrade.php script and it worked. The categories / links page are OK but members listing pages are again giving this error

Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home4/kitaabgh/public_html/dir/databases/mysqli.php on line 20

sad Though it says I have 3398 members but these are not listing here http://kitaabghar.com/dir/memberlist.php

The main site is working OK and can be checked here http://kitaabghar.com/dir/

Please suggest smiling face

Hassan
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Oct 23, 2008 - 4:52 AM:

There's somehow a problem with your members sort order. Go to Admin Panel -> Settings -> General and submit the page, and that should get it to select a legal order.
hasan
Beginner

hasan
Posted Oct 23, 2008 - 7:27 AM:

Paullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

You are great nod Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hassan
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.