Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
#31 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 03, 2008 - 11:27 AM:

Odd, that rule works on my server. Adding the parentheses back will break your comments threads.
tonypearce

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 12
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 03, 2008 - 12:22 PM:

Hi,
after playing a while I'm finding these problems:

http://www.home-supplies.co.uk/

click the link: Computer Audio and Video Cables

computer-audio-and-video-ca...ables.home-supplies.co.uk/

no joy, it does not go to the subfolder.

clicking a link on the 'top 5' menu gives an errorsticking out tongueermission denied

and again the link does not open.

Any ideas??
Paul
developer

Paul
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 03, 2008 - 1:13 PM:

That's not how it is on my server, so I'll need access: scripts.webmastersite.net/w...dex.php?section=inspection (I can understand the redirect loop, but not the category behavior.)
fusionx
Experienced

Total Topics: 22
Total Comments: 85
fusionx
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 03, 2008 - 3:28 PM:

Paul wrote:
Odd, that rule works on my server. Adding the parentheses back will break your comments threads.

I'll send you login info so you can check it out.

repair-services.inpanamacit...directory/test-link-1.html doesn't load - assuming it's the same issue that Tony has?

Trying to add a comment to that link, and get this: Non-numeric id value requested: test-lin

Also assuming that's what you meant by 'adding the parens will break the comments thread'?

Thanks,

Jeff
tonypearce

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 12
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 03, 2008 - 3:51 PM:

I have posted my login details

Thanks

Tony
fusionx
Experienced

fusionx
#36 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 08, 2008 - 12:00 PM:

Manually uploaded the lastest alpha and am getting this - the DB does exist with the correct username/pass, and the DB server is running. Servertest.php returns no errors:

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/inpanama/domains/inpanamacity.com/public_html/databases/mysql.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/inpanama/domains/inpanamacity.com/public_html/databases/mysql.php on line 47

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/inpanama/domains/inpanamacity.com/public_html/databases/mysql.php on line 50

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/inpanama/domains/inpanamacity.com/public_html/databases/mysql.php on line 50

Cannot extract data from the database.
It seems that although we established a database connection we aren't able to access the database itself. It could be that the database is down (ask your web host about this), or that the mysql user doesn't have proper permissions to acces the database. MySQL returns this error: No database selected
WSN Links 5.0.0 Beta 1

Paul
developer

Paul
#37 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 09, 2008 - 3:31 PM:

You must be using an old mysql version. mysqli_select_db and mysql_select_db have their parameters in opposite orders, so being consistent broke it for people using the older mysql stuff. Overwrite databases/mysql.php with beta 2's.
fusionx
Experienced

fusionx
#38 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 09, 2008 - 6:56 PM:

Installed beta 2, and am getting this when adding a link: Fatal error: Call to undefined function checkincompletes() in inpanamacity.com/public_html/suggest.php on line 892
Paul
developer

Paul
#39 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 10, 2008 - 2:09 AM:

Noted, will be fixed in beta 3 in a few hours.
fusionx
Experienced

fusionx
#40 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 10, 2008 - 9:09 AM:

Autoupgrade is giving me this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function settingsreplacements() in /home/inpanama/domains/inpanamacity.com/public_html/admin/adminend.php on line 43

I'll try manually uploading later this morning..
fusionx
Experienced

fusionx
#41 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 10, 2008 - 9:47 AM:

fusionx wrote:
Autoupgrade is giving me this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function settingsreplacements() in /home/inpanama/domains/inpanamacity.com/public_html/admin/adminend.php on line 43

I'll try manually uploading later this morning..

Even with that error, everything seems to work ok! The initial admin page reports Beta 3.

I can now click Details and hit example-category.inpanamaci...acity.com/test-link-1.html - that works great.

The only thing that doesn't work as expected is if I choose to combine details and comments on the same page. This url: example-category.inpanamaci...om/test-link-1-thread.html ands up as http://www.inpanamacity.com/comments.php?id=1 in the browser.

So close! Woohoo! smiling face
Paul
developer

Paul
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 11, 2008 - 2:58 PM:

The error is known, seems to be a beta 2 problem (doesn't happen on upgrading from 4.1.x to beta 3).

Checking on combined detail/comments.
fusionx
Experienced

fusionx
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 11, 2008 - 3:56 PM:

Thanks Paul,

Are there any major template changes coming for 5.0? Is it ok to start customizing my templates?

Paul
developer

Paul
#44 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 12, 2008 - 4:16 AM:

Fixed detail/comments url for next beta.

Template changes are largely done, but if there are more most of them will auto-apply anyhow.
fusionx
Experienced

fusionx
#45 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jul 12, 2008 - 9:48 AM:

Paul wrote:
Fixed detail/comments url for next beta.

Template changes are largely done, but if there are more most of them will auto-apply anyhow.

Upgraded to 4, combined is still going to http://www.inpanamacity.com/comments.php?id=1 instead of example-category.inpanamaci...est-link-new-1-thread.html
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.