Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 94
Total Comments: 339
hai
Posted Mar 12, 2008 - 8:14 PM:

I have edited

email_notifyuserbody: {LANG_EMAIL_NOTIFYUSERBODY}

by adding the following line -

Your username is {MEMBERNAME} and your password is {PASSWORD}.

The resulting email includes the actual membername, but the password comes up as {PASSWORD} only.
hai
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 94
Total Comments: 339
hai
Posted Mar 12, 2008 - 8:40 PM:

Sorry for the post, found the answer (I believe, haven't tested yet) - scripts.webmastersite.net/w...rticles/passwords-137.html

Paul, the search in the sidebar on http://scripts.webmastersite.net/wsnlinks/wsnmanual410/ gives the following errors when selecting "search all"

Warning: mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/wmaster/public_html/scripts/wsnlinks/wsnmanual410/databases/mysqli.php on line 23

Warning: mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/wmaster/public_html/scripts/wsnlinks/wsnmanual410/databases/mysqli.php on line 23

Also the links that it shows, because it actually does give you results below the errors, do not work. I'm assuming now one may be affecting the other, but I thought you should know. Maybe it can help you avoid posts on stuff you've already addressed.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Mar 14, 2008 - 1:18 AM:

Which password encyrption setting are you using?

Will fixed search all for the next WSN KB release -- though there's no point to a search all in the manual since there's nothing but articles.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.