Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Errors on index page
(Warning, opendir, closedir, invalid argument etc)

Comments on Errors on index page

midwestmedia

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 21
Total Comments: 50
Posted Jan 04, 2008 - 3:00 PM:

I have the following error messages at the top of my index page after doing an upgrade from a 4.0 version to the 4.1 series (specifically to 4.1.24)

Warning: opendir(/dh/cgi-system/templates/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/.server/username/domain.com/directory/includes/filefunctions.php on line 592

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/.server/username/domain.com/directory/includes/filefunctions.php on line 608

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/.server/username/domain.com/directory/classes/settings.php on line 696

Any ideas on what went wrong or how I can remedy this? Seems as though the Admin panel is working fine.
(just wanted to add that I replaced parts of the paths above with generic data for privacy reasons, server, username and domain)

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Jan 04, 2008 - 10:35 PM:

Maybe the file path to the attachments directory is set wrong at Admin -> Settings -> System. It should be /home/.server/username/domain.com/directory/attachments/

Otherwise, can you reach the specified directory in a browser?
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.