david
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 91
Total Comments: 305
david
Posted Oct 09, 2007 - 9:17 PM:

Hi Paul,

I need to put a NEXT and PREVIOUS link on the detailedcomments template page for a link. I couldn't find anything obvious in the template variables, so I wanted to create a toplist for this.

<!-- BEGIN TOPLIST 21 -->
<CONFIG>links,id,1,descending,id<{ID}</CONFIG>
<!-- END TOPLIST 21 -->

This is the error:
Query 24: SELECT `id`,`title`,`url`,`description`,`rating`,`votes`,`validated`,`catid`,`sumofvotes`,`email`,`time`,`hits`,`numcomments`,`hide`,`ownerid`,`voterips`,`voterids`,`lastedit`,`type`,`notify`,`suspect`,`pendingedit`,`funds`,`suspended`,`alias`,`expire`,`ip`,`inalbum`,`typeorder`,`recipurl`,`hitsin`,`recipwith`,`hitsinips`,`hitsoutips`,`lastcomment`,`related`,`inhidden`,`viewers`,`threadviewers`,`hitsintemp`,`hitsouttemp`,`origtype`,`importance`,`parentids`,`timesdead`,`timesemailed`,`threadclosed`,`threadposters`,`lastposterid`,`lastpostername`,`ownername`,`deleted`,`deletionreason`,`movedto`,`deletedby`,`timevalidated`,`filefield`,`message`,`sticky`,`downloads`,`pollid`,`posticon`,`savedby`,`validatedemail`,`unpaid`,`recipverified`,`effectivetime`,`sugcatid`,`pagerank`,`wysihtml`,`movedid`,`unrevised`,`feedurl`,`feedcache`,`feedcachetime`,`tags`,`xmlsource`,`ordercomments`,`lastpadupdate`,`padfile`,`lastmonthlycheck`,`invisibleto`,`profileurl`,`lastprofileurl` FROM wsnlinks_links WHERE validated=1 AND hide=0 AND deleted=0 AND inhidden=0 AND (id<={ID} AND invisibleto NOT LIKE '%|3|%') AND effectivetime < 1191982522 AND alias=0 AND inalbum=0 ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 0,1

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/csiprodsa/public_html/wsn/databases/mysql.php on line 26

Number of rows is You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} AND invisibleto NOT LIKE '%|3|%') AND effectivetime < 1191982522 AND alias=0 A' at line 1

Load time so far: 0.28 seconds.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '} AND invisibleto NOT LIKE '%|3|%') AND effectivetime < 1191982522 AND alias=0 A' at line 1

How can I make this work?

Thanks
David
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Oct 10, 2007 - 6:08 AM:

The same as in details.tpl should work I think:
<p align="center">
<IF {PREVIOUSEXISTS}><a href="{PREVIOUSURL}">{LANG_DETAILS_PREVIOUS}</a></IF>
<IF {PREVIOUSEXISTS} and {NEXTEXISTS}> | </IF>
<IF {NEXTEXISTS}><a href="{NEXTURL}">{LANG_DETAILS_NEXT}</a></IF>
</p>
david
Forum Regular

david
Posted Oct 10, 2007 - 6:31 AM:

Hi Paul,

Negative. Just checked on comments.php

THanks
David
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Oct 10, 2007 - 8:04 PM:

Fixed.
david
Forum Regular

david
Posted Oct 11, 2007 - 1:34 AM:

Hi Paul,

Thank You.

David
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.