mc19
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 103
mc19
Posted May 31, 2006 - 7:56 PM:

hi,

I have added two new link types (4 link types in total), but they dont show up on the link submission form. I tried to search on knowledge and the forum, but i can't find the relevant info.

this is the setting I have in admin panel.

This is what the link submission form looks like. because they dont show up so I add a note next to the field.

Anyone can tell me what I missed on the setting or anything I have to add to the suggestlink.tpl?

Thanks!
babrees
Expert

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted May 31, 2006 - 10:22 PM:

Have you placed the new links in the template? I can't get to the manual right now, seems to be down.

In the displaylinks.tpl copy all the script from <IF {SHOWRECIP}> and the closing </IF> which is just before <IF {SHOWREGULAR}>; Paste it into the place where you want the link to show and change SHOWRECIP to SHOWYOURLINKNAME and <!-- BEGIN RECIP LINKS --> to <!-- BEGIN YOURLINKNAME LINKS --> and <!-- END YOURLINKNAME LINKS -->

If they still do not show then try removing the <IF {SHOWYOURLINKNAME}> and </IF> around the script

capitaine
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 94
Total Comments: 272
Posted Jun 01, 2006 - 3:47 AM:

mc19, if your two new link types are sponsored link types and you've turned sponsorship on, then they won't show in suggeslink.tpl. The idea is that the user has to check the 'I would like to sponsor this link' and purchase, then it is supposed to upgrade that link to a sponsored link type

babrees, you're barking up the wrong template! grin
mc19
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 41
Total Comments: 103
mc19
Posted Jun 04, 2006 - 6:22 AM:

capitaine wrote:
mc19, if your two new link types are sponsored link types and you've turned sponsorship on, then they won't show in suggeslink.tpl. The idea is that the user has to check the 'I would like to sponsor this link' and purchase, then it is supposed to upgrade that link to a sponsored link type

babrees, you're barking up the wrong template! grin

yeah, they r all sponsored link types, but I have to edit the link type of each sponsored link before approving the link? Initially, all sponsored links appear to be regular link type after the submission, so that I have to manually edit the link type before approving the link.

Any solution about this?
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Jun 05, 2006 - 2:40 PM:

have to edit the link type of each sponsored link before approving the link?

No, it sets the type when they pay. If it's regular they haven't paid yet.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.