Comments on Messed up _email table

Jenny
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 64
Total Comments: 199
Jenny
Posted Mar 05, 2006 - 4:51 AM:

I am moving one of my directories to another server, and I somehow messed up the _email table. This is the error I get from debug mode:

Performing query: SELECT id,`to`,subject,message,headers,replacement,mime FROM elite_email WHERE timesent=0 ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0,10;

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/elitefan/public_html/classes/database.php on line 108

The table was accidentally dropped, and I created it manually. But apparently I missed something. The error doesn't appear everytime. When I reload the page it sometimes disappears.

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Mar 06, 2006 - 1:45 AM:

Is there a more specific mysql message below that? Normally it should have the output of mysqlerror() somewhere below the warning notice.
Jenny
Forum Regular

Jenny
Posted Mar 06, 2006 - 2:39 AM:

These are the next few lines posted:

Number of rows is for Unknown column 'headers' in 'field list'

Load time so far: 0.1 seconds.
Performing query: UNLOCK TABLES;

Unknown column 'headers' in 'field list'

Performing query: UPDATE elite_switches SET value='0' WHERE name='catselector';

Performing query: SELECT id,frequency,filename,nextrun FROM elite_crons WHERE nextrun < 1141641864 ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0,1;

Number of rows is 0 for Resource id #52
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Mar 07, 2006 - 5:21 AM:

It says your table lacks the headers field.
Jenny
Forum Regular

Jenny
Posted Mar 07, 2006 - 9:01 AM:

argh, this is stupid! I didn't understand why thaz error was showing up, because the 'headers' field was there. Now I finally saw that it was actually called 'header'. I forgot the 's'. Sorry ... sad
gemini
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 54
Total Comments: 197
gemini
Posted Mar 14, 2006 - 10:41 AM:

I have a similar problem

Load time so far: 0.14 seconds.
Performing query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM agents WHERE email = 'max@sc.rr.com' AND allowemail != 'no' AND validated=1 AND banned='' ; Count is 1

Load time so far: 0.15 seconds.
Performing query: SELECT id,email FROM agents WHERE email = 'max@sc.rr.com' AND allowemail != 'no' AND validated=1 AND banned='' ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0,20000;

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/zaemxlth/public_html/ads/classes/database.php on line 108

Number of rows is for Unknown column 'id' in 'field list'

Sending e-mail titled to , From: c21ccp@sc.rr.com with replacements member for and mime setting 1. Contents: Use any member template variables in this message that you want to use to show info about the member. When linking to something on your site, be sure to use http://www.c21coastallifestyles.net/ads in front of the file name so that you'll have an absolute path. Now, replace this text with the actual message you want to send.

Load time so far: 0.2 seconds.
Performing query: INSERT INTO wsnlinks_email(id,`to`,subject,message,headers,timesent,ip,replacement,mime) VALUES('','','','Use any member template variables in this message that you want to use to show info about the member. When linking to something on your site, be sure to use http://www.c21coastallifestyles.net/ads in front of the file name so that you'll have an absolute path. Now, replace this text with the actual message you want to send. ','From: c21ccp@sc.rr.com','0','70.60.214.13','member for ','1');

Unknown column 'id' in 'field list'

but since I used integration my id filed is different and it is mentioned in the integration config file as newid. Looks like its not propagating correctly into the email script..
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Mar 15, 2006 - 10:40 AM:

Load time so far: 0.15 seconds.

Performing query: SELECT id,email FROM agents WHERE email = 'max@sc.rr.com' AND allowemail != 'no' AND validated=1 AND banned='' ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0,20000;

This looks like something generated by a specific page, not every email, so I obviously can't do anything when you fail to tell me what page you're dealing with.
gemini
Forum Regular

gemini
Posted Mar 15, 2006 - 1:01 PM:

I'm just trying to send email from the admin panel to a specific member with specific email address.
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Mar 16, 2006 - 9:53 AM:

Okay then, fixed.
gemini
Forum Regular

gemini
#10 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 16, 2006 - 2:50 PM:

o-o, do I need to download a new update now?
Paul, how about creating a plugin module or something - I have to add all my custom functions manually every time I update the script. Then we could share our plugins too. Kinda like Wordpress does.
Paul
developer

Paul
#11 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 18, 2006 - 12:34 PM:

There is a modifications directory already, you should use it.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.