xtree

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 19
Total Comments: 50
xtree
Posted Nov 14, 2005 - 2:40 PM:

I get this error when trying to upgrade from 3.24 to 3.30:

"Error: The file templates/multilingual/pagination.tpl does not exist."

I am using an english only upgrade and do NOT have a multilingual template folder. Also I get these errors that I assume are related with the above when I try to login as admin:

"Error: The file templates/multilingual/pagination.tpl does not exist.
Error: The file templates/multilingual/admin/wrapper.tpl does not exist.
Error: The file templates/multilingual/admin/password.tpl does not exist.
You've removed the body from your wrapper template! This means there's no way to know where to put the page and it will just be appended after your wrapper. Edit your wrapper to re-include the <!-- BODY GOES HERE --> line."

I performed all steps as described at http://scripts.webmastersite.net/wsnlinks/readme....:

chapter: TO UPGRADE FROM 3.20, 3.21 or 3.22:

Please advise.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Nov 14, 2005 - 4:23 PM:

It would have to mean your own profile's template is somehow set as templates/multilingual. Edit your profile through phpmyadmin to set it to templates/default.

xtree wrote:
I performed all steps as described at http://scripts.webmastersite.net/wsnlinks/readme....:

chapter: TO UPGRADE FROM 3.20, 3.21 or 3.22:

Please read the readme file included in your download, not the ancient one online. When you're upgrading from 3.24 to 3.3.0, it's rather senseless to follow the instructions for upgrading from 3.22 to 3.23.
xtree

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 19
Total Comments: 50
xtree
Posted Nov 15, 2005 - 5:01 AM:

I guess the readme should be updated online as well or removed. I assumed it just wasnt updated since version 3.2.3. and didnt look in the script itself to see if there are any changes. Doesnt make much of a difference to the actual problem though.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.