ChrisP
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 4
Total Comments: 6
ChrisP
Posted Jul 19, 2005 - 12:16 PM:

Hi,

When I try to install everything goes greta util the page that states it was succuessfully installed you may now view your link page or admin. When I click link page I get a message that I do not have any languages set and I have to uplad languages/setup. (which was in fact uploaded). I went to my control panel and permissions were 000, on the language folder. I changed to 777. then when I hit refresh to view my link page I get this:

Warning: fopen(templates/default/wrapper.tpl): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 338

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 340

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 341

Warning: fopen(templates/default/pagination.tpl): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 338

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 340

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 341

Warning: fopen(templates/default/main.tpl): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mybabygi/public_html/partners/filefunctions.php on line 338

You've removed the body from your wrapper template! This means there's no way to know where to put the page and it will just be appended after your wrapper. Edit your wrapper to re-include the <!-- BODY GOES HERE --> line.

I have not touched any files. Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Chris
ChrisP
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 4
Total Comments: 6
ChrisP
Posted Jul 20, 2005 - 9:06 AM:

For all who may experience the same, the problem was with my hosting company. PHP was not in safe mode, but they had to do something with sometype of shell access thing. How's that for tech talk.

Anyway, it works (3.2) on one of my sites, now on to site number 2.

Have a great day!

Chris
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Jul 20, 2005 - 11:44 AM:

Looks to me like it was just the templates directory being chmoded so that it was inaccessible. But whatever works.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.