Probably a simple error???

Comments on Probably a simple error???

andy1984uk
Beginner

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 4
Posted Apr 27, 2005 - 1:32 PM:

Hi. Sorry if this has already been covered. i did a quick search and couldnt find anything.

I have just downloaded the free version of wsn links. Ive uploaded the files to /links directory. I then visit /links/setup.php as per instruction number 4. When i get to the webpage i get the following error message:-

Warning: main(classes/database.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/magical1/public_html/links/setup.php on line 1

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'classes/database.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/magical1/public_html/links/setup.php on line 1

What am i doing so wrong?

My Website is www.MagicalOrlandoVillas.co.uk. Links should be at www.MagicalOrlandoVillas.co.uk/links/
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Apr 28, 2005 - 8:08 AM:

Looks like you didn't upload classes/database.php, so you should probably re-upload everything to be sure you're getting all the files.
andy1984uk
Beginner

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 4
Posted Apr 28, 2005 - 11:03 AM:

i told you it would be a simple problem!!! when i first dl and unzipped the folder all the files were in the same folder.. Just dl it again and its worked fine.. thanks. Much appreciated
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.