Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

custom file attachment to category
files on a server are not added (uploaded)

Comments on custom file attachment to category

AlexKats

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 10
Posted Apr 15, 2005 - 9:44 PM:

Excuse if this question already rose, I could not find the answer...
I do "custom file attachment to category field" (attach), the form for addition is created in Category Templates automatically, I pass on main-> to add a category-> we choose a file-> to add-> ok, the category is added, the file on a server is not present (not uploaded), too most I make with "custom file attachment to link field" - all works, the file is added on a server...
That I need to make, that has earned a variant with categories (comments and members), as it is told here: scripts.webmastersite.net/w.../wsnmanual/link.php?id=161
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Apr 16, 2005 - 12:42 AM:

Ah. I was about to say I couldn't reproduce it, but then I checked the multilingual template set and I see that the change made to the english templates a while back (when the same question came up) didn't get applied to multilingual. For multilingual, the template for categories doesn't specify in the form tag to accept files. In your 'Suggest Category' template (suggestcat.tpl) change that opening tag to <form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="suggest.php?action=addcat&filled=1" method="post"> and in the 'Edit Category' template also add the enctype="multipart/form-data" to make it <form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="edit.php?action=category&filled=1&id={CATID}" method="post">
AlexKats

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 10
Posted Apr 16, 2005 - 1:33 AM:

Many thanks, now all works nod
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.